WATCHERS OF THE SKY has partnered with Facing History and Ourselves to create short modules and activities that bring the film into the classroom. You can use this resource with students to teach these historical events, explore the ongoing struggle to apply the rule of law to punish and prevent mass violence, and to inspire them to take action. For more information click here.
The Watchers of the Sky Initiative has also developed a full curriculum for middle school and high school students. Some of the guiding questions for the curriculum include:
- What are the powers and limitations of the word “genocide”?
- How much should nations sacrifice for people beyond their borders?
- What, if anything, should the United States be willing to sacrifice to end genocide in other parts of the world?
- What enables the continuation of violent conflict?
- How do you achieve justice in the aftermath of genocide?
For more information about the full curriculum please contact:
To arrange a screening or purchase DVD with Public Performance Rights please contact: